When waxing at home make sure you have no bruises not open wounds, that your hair is at a reasonable length and the direction of hair growth. Waxing the same are again can cause over exfoliation of the skin.
Before applying the wax make sure your legs are cleaned thoroughly and dried (Witch hazel is a good astringent to use) powder is not required, but can be used. Test the wax to make sure it is at an appropriate temperature.
- Hold spatula at right angle to skin (90 degree)
- start below knee and work towards ankle
- (make sure the spread is thin with the hair growth)
- apply strip over the area leaving remainder of strip clean at the end to hold
- pull strip quickly against hair growth (keep parallel with surface of skin
- work until area is free of wax
- DO NOT OVERLAP ON WAXED SKIN
After the area to be waxed is completed apply antiseptic and soothing oil(Coconut oil).
do not shower in hot water or go to the pool/lake after or salt water, not tight pants or sun exposure, don’t exfoliate skin until after at least 24 to 48 hrs.